Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. We are now looking for Business Development Manager to join our team.
Based in Tehran, Iran, you will be responsible for the development, launch and success the newly formed Dairy and Ready to Drink Products Joint Venture in Iran. To achieve this, you will have to provide leadership, direction and coordination to all activities and areas related to the Dairy Business in Nestlé Iran in order to achieve the short term business goals.
A day in the life of a business manager
- As a business manager, your day starts if with some planning. One of your biggest responsibilities is leading, managing and driving the business. You will drive and create competitive gaps through business efficiency improvements at every step of the value chain by defining, optimizing & tracking of strategy and allocation, delegated annual budgets and the right pricing strategy for a profitable business.
- Next up is engaging with internal and external stakeholders managing all subjects related to the business under the umbrella of Nestlé, in particular distributors and co-manufacturers.
- You will also be responsible for building a high performance team ensuring employees' development and engagement, feedback and coaching, performance review, talent management, career development, succession planning, hiring/selection and compensation according to HR guidelines and methodologies.
- Lastly, you will drive marketing and brand activations and identify key local opportunities to recruit new users into the Dairy category.
What will make you successful?
- A minimum of eight years of core FMCG experience in marketing, sales and/or Trade Marketing role. Our preference is at least two of those eight years to be in sales/trade marketing functions with strong understanding of sales and in-store fundamentals. You will also need strong marketing strategy and brand activation experience.
- Fluency in English and Farsi is a must.
- A university degree in business administration, economics or any related fields.
- You must have a proven record of reaching or exceeding top and bottom line targets/full P&L responsibility.
- A demonstrated success in lead and managing individuals and teams to deliver business results is essential.
- Previous experience with dairy and ready-to-drink products to have an in-depth understanding of the values is a plus.
- A track record of managing distributors, the ability to make links and analyze data and a solid understanding of the value stream and managing the P&L is essential.
Please email your CV's to [email protected]